Thanks to Vidette Vanderweide for the vulnerable interview with me today about her powerful steps to reinvention.
Ever heard that tiny voice inside – nudging you to make a change? Or, maybe it’s bigger than that – maybe you’ve gotten sick – maybe you’ve lost something important to you and you don’t know where to turn. Perhaps you just find yourself a little bit “off” all the time?
Wondering how to go from 5 to 6 figures in sales? Check out this Free eBook: http://ebook.solidsixblueprint.com/solid-six-ebook/
On our call, Vidette outlined the six steps to reinvention.I’ve included them here – AND I highly ENCOURAGE you to get her book S.O.U.L. Mama. The book is page-turner. Vidette doesn’t “tell” you HOW to reinvent. She shows you how she did. And, it isn’t always pretty!
Order the book here: www.soulmamabook.com
The Six Steps to Reinvention:
- Reconnect – Reconnect with who you are and those dreams and desires you have (Maybe it’s been years since you’ve remembered them.)
- Reframe – Release old behaviors and replace with new ones to encourage a new paradigm to emerge.
- Receive – Receive new visions, new thoughts, new habits
- Reinvent – your daily practices – especially those that are no longer serving you
- Revolutionize – find your unique gifts and talents and bring them to the world
- Refine – What in your new paradigm is not working? Tweak it. Play with it. Refine it until it works the way you dreamed
We will post a recording of the VaVaVaVoom (Voyeruistic, Vicarious, Virtual) Conversation soon!
Learn more about Vidette at www.videttev.com. You’ll be glad you did.
Love your life UP!
The Irreverent Sales Girl